Because I'm lazy...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Because I am lazy, and not funny today, I am going to use one of those little email questionnaire thingies for a post. So here it is, information you don't care about! Enjoy!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom tells me I am named after a lesbian army buddy of hers. My dad says he just liked the name Cynthia. Which is it folks? Hmmm?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I'm such a weenie now. I cry alot more than I used to. Prolly on the way to work listening to some beautiful music.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. As a kid I used to try out different handwriting styles. As an adult I ended up with something that looks like something a schizophrenic might produce.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? A good rare thinly sliced roast beef. Beeeeeef (said in Homer Simpson voice while saliva leaks out of the corner of my mouth.)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 beautiful boys. 3 disgusting cats.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep. I'm pretty low maintenance. And I'd give myself chocolate. Nom nom nom.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? Who me? Sarcastic. Pssh! Naw!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so, but I hear that I had my adenoids removed as a child. I'm not sure what they do, because I've never missed them.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Why do that when I could throw myself off a tall building and encounter a bloody and violent death for free? Of wait, this was that sarcasm thing we were just talking about, huh?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Marshmallow Maties (you know, ghetto Lucky Charms. The stuff that comes in a bag. Without prizes. With marshmallows that are shaped like parrots put through a meat grinder.)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. Laziness is my creed. In fact I will spend 5 minutes doing a creative dance and kicking my shoe against things to get the shoe back on rather then spend 1 minute untying and retying them.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Mentally, erm, no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? A shorter question would be, "What's not your favorite ice cream?" Answer? Nuthin.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether or not they're naked. Thankfully, most people aren't.

15. RED OR PINK? Red, all the way.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Dangerous question that. I'll say my shyness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The friends and family I don't get to see often enough.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey slacks ( I hate that word. I don't really know why. SLAAAAACKS. *Shudders), black shoes. The shoes that got runned over by the car in fact. It's in another post. Go find it. I dare you.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A little chocolate Dove egg. Dericious!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My co-workers. I mean uh, no, I'm not posting at work. Ahem ahem.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Brick Red. Because I'ma BRICK da da da HOUSE!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Andy's undershirts after he sleeps in them, bacon frying, coffee brewing, freshly mowed grass, lemon zest, garlic (in food, not on breath), chocolate cake in the oven, rain on warm pavement. (Hey not all of it was food! Yay me!)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My ma.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She's one hot chicky.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde and brown

28. EYE COLOR? Greenish Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. But I do have some sweet cat-eye reading glasses with little diamonds on the corners. They're my "eccentric writer" glasses. You can't believe how eccentric I am with those bad boys on.

30. FAVORITE FOODS?
I shouldn't start, really I shouldn't. Again, shorter question, "Least favorite foods:" spaghetti, and generally anything involving cooked tomatoes.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies. Can't do the chick flicks.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Death Hunt with Charles Bronson. Pow pow pow pa pow!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black. Wow, I'm just a ball of excitement, aren't I?

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I hate the cold, but I love the holidays and treats. So if we could move Christmas to July, that would ROCK!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Sheesh. You people. Don't ask me this stuff. Creme brulee, chocolate cake, tirimasu, chocolate chip cookies, lemon tarts, millionaire shortbread...woops, slobbering again.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished Dolores Claiborne. Loved it!

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I roll mouse-padless yo.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? My nerdy DIY shows.

40. FAVORITE SOUND? My boys laughing, Andy singing, rain, jingly belly dance coin belts, crunchy fall leaves.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Somewhere in Europe. I can't be bothered to look at a map.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT! Does being extraordinarily un-coordinated count? I can also eat a bag of chips in a single sitting. Or an entire pan of brownies. Eh?

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New Yahk.

0 comments: