Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008










For those of you who didn't know, today was Administrative Professionals Appreciation day. So be a dear and give your pee-on a head pat will ya? I can say that because I AM a pee-on. But not just a regular pee on. No sir. Only the finest of executive pee for me. No middle manager pee for this girl. Uh uh. NO way. C-level pee. Corner office pee. Big leather chair and view of the artificial lake pee. Jealous? You should be. I have free popcorn in the breakroom. And all the Mug rootbeer I can drink from economically insulated styrofoam cups. You wish you could be this cool.

Don't hate me cause you ain't me.


Cyndi

1 comments:

Heather said...

You know, I don't care what the title is. What matters is the freakin corner office, leather chair, and free popcorn! Hell to the ya! Happy Administrative Professionals Day! The firm served us fruit and pastries to celebrate...any celebratory day where they foot breakfast is great w/ me!