Getting to know me...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stand by for more useless information about Moi...

1. What is your occupation right now? International spy (who happens to moonlight as an assistant to the CIO)
2. What color are your socks right now? I own two pairs of socks (I used to own more but the boys co-opt them when they tire of rotating through the pile they keep under their bed). My socks are worn for running purposes only. I'm not running right now, obviously, because I am typing. But I am pretty sure they are white right now.
3. What are you listening to right now? The buzz of the label maker from my co-worker's cube.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A vanilla cone from McDonald's. The dollar menu rocks!
5 . Can you drive a stick shift? I can drive an AWESOME stick shift. I can double clutch and only flash my break lights to warn the people behind me I'm turning. I can rev the engine and glide seamlessly into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd without so much of as a hiccup. Wait. Do I have to do these things outside my head for this to count?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Andy, my Lurve.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I adore her. Even if she did delight in making me wear clothes that didn't fit for her own amusement.
8. How old are you today? About 12. I'm hoping to age 4 years mentally before I have to drive home. Wouldn't want to get arrested or anything.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Soccer. I have recently discovered the men's Euro Cup in HD. Me likey.
10. What is your favorite drink? Milk
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? *Whistles loudly and looks around.* Why no. But it has changed colors about 78 times over the last 16 years. Damndest thing really.
12. Favorite food? The kind I can eat.
13. What is the last movie you watched? You Don't Mess with the Zohan. Deesco deesco!
14. Favorite day of the year? Summer solstice.
15. How do you vent anger? I bitch. Loudly. To myself.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Easy Bake Oven
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? NA
20. Who is the most likely to respond? NA
21. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone I am not emailing.
22. Living Arrangements? Townhouse in happy valley.
23. When was the last time you cried? *Cyndi shouts: "Wolf! Wolf!" Co workers eye her strangely.* Just now.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and laundry waiting to be washed.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Not really sending it anywhere but to cyberspace. Cyberspace, how long have we been friends? We're not? Oh. Well then.
26. What did you do last night? Stuffed myself with Peruvian food. Whined about being too stuffed with Peruvian food to run. Ate a McDonald's ice cream cone. Whined about being to stuffed with Peruvian food and an ice cream code to run.
27. What are you most afraid of? Death. Or hair. Soooo gross when it's wet and gets tangled in your fingers. *Shudders.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Yes.
29. Favorite dog breed? NOT the chihuahua. One attempted hot carl is enough for me, thank you.
30. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
31. How many states have you lived in? 6ish
32. Favorite music? Loves me a bit of everything. Cept Country. Blerg.

0 comments: